Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RetroActive Episode 2: Whomp 'Em

I actually managed to do a second episode in a week like schedule!

So in this episode we look at the Mega Man "clone" Whomp 'Em by Jaleco. A decent game, and one of the games I have owned the longest and by some miracle I still have it in box with manual. Is it worth you picking up? Well watch the video and see!


Some updates about RetroActive:
-I originally said I was going to keep the show diverse and review things outside of retro gaming. This is no longer the case! Though I will do these type of videos they will be under a different name at a later date.
-The show will probably now be bi weekly and I will flip between doing an episode of Spooky's Corner then RetroActive.
-I will not always do full length episodes and will fill gaps with Quickie videos.

Spooky's Corner returns next week!

P.S please remember to share and leave feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment