Wednesday, October 20, 2010

RetroActive: Halloween Mini


Aka: The Darkness Comes


This review is pretty much super late and this is the first time I have not gotten a new video out within a week and a half after the last one. It has been three weeks and I was getting pretty frustrated by that! Originally the video that was to come after the Tony Hawk Game Quickie was a top 10 list (which juggled topics). But due to some life things it got put on hold. Once it had gotten closer to Halloween I decided to do a more holiday related video to precede my Halloween Special and since I had already re-written the top 10 list several times I figured it was for the best anyway.
So I started on a video all about the 8-Bit Left 4 Dead mentioned in this video. I wrote myself into a corner, got stuck in the game, and had video capturing issues making it even more late then it was. Full of panic and stress I re-wrote the script again and made this video, and upon completion realizing I have a week to make a full blown special (Oh my...). I am honestly really happy with this video especially the ending; I've only tried doing something like that one other time. Up until now all my videos while having some jokes here and there have been pretty cut and dry which has been fine for me. I never set out to be another AVGN and have skits and stuff it just wasn't my style; so don't expect skits and extra characters too often but again I am happy with how this turned out. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment