Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TWO videos and big news!

Yep that is right! RetroActive is now a MAIN contributor on RetrowareTV.com. What does this mean you ask?   Well, I get my own fancy page, forum, and a new bump in front of my videos. But it should mean more exposure, which is always nice. I'm pretty excited about it! You can see the new page at http://retroactive.kdubproductions.com or just go to http://www.retrowaretv.com and click the RetroActive button.
With that I released a new video!
I round out my Tiny Toon Adventures reviews with Buster's Hidden Treasure for the Sega Genesis!
Click the image to go watch it!

As a bonus to my blog readers you can see the video that will be up tomorrow!
Click click click!

Thanks to everyone who has supported me this far. A big special thanks to Vee, Pat, Ben, Ed, Jairus, Lance, Chris, and Austin!

I go back and forth between feeling like I deserve these things but I am enjoying the ride and having fun. With every bit of stress that comes with every video and every attempt to grow the rewards grow. I look forward to all the videos that will be made by time I reach one year on the Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment